Tuesday 16 October 2007

Monday October 15 Update

Good Morning,

I just wanted to give you an update on Jonathan. He is doing well from his surgery from September 26th. He is eating a little bit and his stomache seems to be slowly working. We were hoping to get out of the hospital this week, but the doctors told me that they are going to operate on his lungs tomorrow to take out the cancer nodules.

The operation is set for tomorrow morning. Jonathan will be very upset that we are not going home, as I.

Please keep him in your thoughts.

I have very limited access to e-mail as the computer in the room is having some problems. I am using a computer in the hallway, but it does get used frequently so it's hard to get on it all the time other than wee-hours in the night or morning.
Hope to see everyone soon!

Lisa

No comments: